Nutrition Services » Free & Reduced Meal Applications

Free & Reduced Meal Applications

1. Each household must complete a new application for Free and Reduced Price Meals each year, only one application per household is needed. Make sure to list all household members.
Families of students attending one of the seven (7) Provision 2 sites (Del Rey Woods, Highland, King, Marina Vista, Ord Terrace, Seaside Children's Center, and Seaside Middle) are not required to complete/submit a Free and Reduced Meal application. 

2. Qualification for free and reduced price meals is based on gross income and family size. Please be sure the application is filled out completely, or it may be returned.

3. If a new application is not submitted each year, meal benefits will be terminated. Once an application is processed, a letter will be sent indicating the status for your student. You may also inquire in the cafeteria during non-meal times.

4.Complete a Free/Reduced Meal Application online for expedited processing via this link:
(select your preferred language using the "Language" option on the upper Toolbar) 
You may also choose to submit a paper application to your child's school or scan your completed application to Donette Kraft at
You may also request a paper application from your student's school office or cafe.
Want to pre-pay for meals? Open an account (or fill an existing account):
Medical Statement to Request Special Meals and/or Accommodations