Nutrition Services » MPUSD National Lunch and Breakfast Provision Programs

MPUSD National Lunch and Breakfast Provision Programs

Monterey, CA – The Monterey Peninsula Unified School District is pleased to continue its Provision 2 and Community Eligibility Provision Programs (universal free breakfast and lunch) at eleven (11) sites across the district:

  • Del Rey Woods Elementary
  • Dual Language Academy of Monterey Peninsula
  • King Elementary
  • Marina Vista Elementary
  • Ord Terrace Elementary
  • Colton/Upper Monte Vista
  • Los Arboles Middle School
  • Seaside Middle School
  • Central Coast High School
  • Seaside High School
  • Seaside Children's Center

For additional information, please contact Micha James, Nutrition Services Director, 
831-392-3903 or [email protected].

All forms of communication available to the public regarding program availability must contain the appropriate nondiscrimination statement as follows:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture 
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442

(3) email: [email protected].