Who We Are
The Capital Facilities Program is working to improve our District's elementary, middle and high schools with the funds from Measure P and Measure I. We accomplish this by upgrading existing facilities by replacing aging infrastructure, installing new classroom technology, improving utility and energy efficiency and improving school safety. We are constructing new facilities, 21st century classrooms, libraries, gyms, fields, play grounds, kitchens, MPR and other new facilities our sites may need.
We are the internal/external liaison for the District for all of the planning, design, bid process and construction project management for all new construction, modernization and capital improvement projects in the District as it relates to Bond Fund Management.
Monterey High School Stadium Improvement Project
- Timeline and Key Milestones Dates
- Notice of Availability
- Monterey High School Stadium Improvements Project - Draft Environmental Impact Report
- Monterey High School Stadium Improvements- NOTICE OF PREPARATION OF AN ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT - (Revised as of March 10, 2020 to extend comment period until April 13, 2020)
- Monterey High School Stadium Improvements Project Presentation- 2-26-20
- NEWS RELEASE: MPUSD to Undertake EIR for Monterey High Field Stadium Project
- Monterey High School Field Stadium Project Frequently Asked Questions
- Monterey High School Update Letter to Community
- KSBW: Monterey High upgrades on hold for up to a year
- Monterey County Herald: MPUSD to conduct environmental report on Monterey High Stadium project
- Monterey County Weekly: MPUSD will do EIR