IT Ticket Priorities
The IT department prioritizes tickets based on several factors. These factors include how many people are affected (single user, classroom, school site, etc.), the ability to teach without the impacted equipment, the length of time a ticket has been open, and input from school site administrators.
- Site-wide outages, problems with testing
- Teacher computer not working (internet or hardware failure)
- Projector not working (teaching ability impacted)
- Classroom/student computers not working
- Other teaching aids not working (iPad, document cameras, printer, etc.)
- Software installation (if not available for remote installation)