The award-winning Communications team provides internal and external communications to students, families, staff, and the community.
Department activities include overseeing and maintaining:
- All call and email system (Blackboard Connect)
- Electronic flyer distribution (Peachjar)
- Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Media relations
- Newsletters (internal weekly MPUSD eNews and quarterly MPUSD News)
- And most things that touch the public
The district was recognized in 2017 by the California Association of School Public Relations for transparency on its Local Control Accountability Plan, and Back-to-School Welcome video.