MPUSD eFlyers (Peachjar)
MPUSD uses an electronic flyer distribution program called Peachjar. Peachjar replaces paper flyers. Through Peachjar, each school can send eFlyers to its families, and outside organizations can send approved eFlyers to all families in the district. These eFlyers are also posted on each school’s website for at least one month.
Look for the Peachjar link on your school’s website.
If you provided your email address to your school on your student’s contact information form, a Peachjar account has been established for you, and you should have received an email from Peachjar with your login information. This is provided so that you can manage your account and eFlyer delivery preferences. You do not need to log in to receive or view eFlyers. If you did not provide your email address and would like to receive Peachjar eFlyers, let your school office know to add your email address to the district's information system.
- Your email address is not on file with your school. Let your school office know to add your email address to the district contact form.
- You can also visit the FAQs below for other instructions on adding your email address to the Peachjar distribution list or resetting your password.
- The Peachjar emails are going into your spam folder or you can't see the images in the email. To prevent the eFlyers from going into your spam folder, add [email protected] to your email contacts. When you receive your first eFlyer, be sure to click “always display images.”
Peachjar is used exclusively for distribution of district- and school-approved eFlyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
Flyer Distribution Procedures
Please note: Schools cannot use their own Peachjar accounts to send out flyers for outside organizations. Outside organizations must create their own Peachjar accounts and upload their own flyers for district approval.
Your school's Peachjar Site Administrator can upload flyers to the school's Peachjar account. You can send your flyers to the Site Administrator for uploading. The Site Administrator is also in charge of assigning uploading privileges to others. Please contact that individual if you would like to request uploading privileges. Once uploading privileges are assigned to you, an auto-generated email is sent to you with your username and password.
If you are a flyer uploader for your school, follow the directions below.
- IMPORTANT: Read the MPUSD Flyer Policies in the next section below.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Log in.
- Upload your flyer. You will go through a "checkout" process, but there is no charge for flyers for schools and parent clubs.
Your flyer will then be emailed out in the next cycle, which is typically the following day.