Required Documents (For new students ONLY)
This applies only to new students. If you are already an MPUSD student, we have your documentation on file and you only need to confirm enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year and update contact information.
- Proof of Age: Prior to admission of a child to kindergarten or first grade, proof of the child's age is required. Evidence of the child's age may include: a certified birth certificate or a statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth, a duly attested baptism certificate, or a passport. When none of the foregoing is obtainable, the parent/guardian may provide any other appropriate means of proving the age of the child.
- Immunization Record: Immunization (shot) records must be completed prior to enrolling in transitional kindergarten, kindergarten or if a first-time student in the district. (Shots Required for K-12)
- Proof of Physical Examination: (If enrolling in transitional kindergarten, kindergarten or 1st grade)
- Proof of Oral Health Assessment: (first year in public school - transitional kindergarten, kindergarten or 1st grade)
- Proof of TDAP or the DTP booster: (required for Grades 7-12)
- Proof of Residence: Utility bill, lease agreement, or rent receipt dated within the last 30 days. (Cell phone bills are not acceptable)
- Transcript: Students entering Grades 10-12 MUST provide a transcript
- Transfer Approval Form, if the student is a non-resident of the school
- Name, address and FAX number of previous school