Parents » Enrollment Information

Enrollment Information

The following documents are required to enroll in your school of residence.

Required documents:
  • Birth certificate or passport - student must be age 5 by September 1. To view the California Education Code for Kindergarten enrollment. Click on the following link: 

  • Immunization record - 5 year shots must be completed prior to enrolling in Kindergarten. (Click here for Immunization Requirements )

  • TDAP or the DTP booster (required for Grades 7-12) 

  • Proof of physical examination (If enrolling in 1st Grade) 

  • Proof or residence - utility bill or rent receipt dated within the last 30 days. (Cell phone bills are not acceptable)

  • Transcript - Students entering Grades 10-12 MUST provide a transcript

  • Transfer of approval form, if the student is a non-resident of the school

  • Name and address of previous school

Enrollment Forms/formularios de inscripción

Student Transfers and Student Records

To apply for a transfer to another MPUSD school, or to a school outside of MPUSD:

Deisi Teran
Student Transfers

Jesse Tamayo
Student Records

District Contact

Deisi Teran, Specialist
Student Enrollment & Transfers
Direct: 831-392-3983

District Office - Room 10
700 Pacific Street
Monterey, CA 93940
Fax: 831-392-3411

Business Hours
Monday - Friday
7:30 am to 4:00 pm

Closed for Lunch
11:00 am to 12:00 pm
(may vary)
Jesse Tamayo, Specialist
Student Records
Direct: 831-392-3925
Fax: 831-392-3411

School Finder

New to the area? Fnd your school of residence: School Finder