Why I Work Where I Work
Meet our highlighted classified staff members.
- Mindy Cano: 'It feels good to give back to the community that gave to me'
- Courtney Baldwin: 'I help them find that internal motivation to get their diploma'
- Jenelle Newman: 'Be the best support system we can for our students'
- Lilyanne Kelly: 'HR really is part of the building blocks of our district'
- Fatima Mejia: 'I just love being in the office helping kids'
- Jenn Gorman: 'When the kids light up that is the inspiration'
- Debbie Corliss: 'I enjoy seeing the students and just everything about what I do'
- Judy Kuwatani: 'I want to make it where kids want to come'
- Eddie Standifer Jr.: 'I think it's real important to give them something to shoot for'
- Angela Bolanos: 'We all have a common goal of helping students'
- Carmen Corpus: 'I have a lot of dedication to these kids'
- Tyrone Hall: 'The kids are loving, caring and they’re kids you know'
- Keith Perreira: 'I’ve always been a helper and I like to help'
- Deisi Teran: 'Whatever they need, we’re there 100 percent'
- Susie Kolonics: 'It’s the kids. It’s the community. It’s the parents.'
- Kayla Antes: ‘The work we do here is absolutely incredible and really is setting the standard statewide’
- Shannon Cavanaugh-Pareño: ‘Collaborating ensures students are being supported in the classroom’
- Nellie Marrero: 'I am making an impact on a student’s life on a daily basis'
- Rosemary Salazar: 'We really are your friend. We are here to help'
- Lloyd Tanseco: 'I love working here. I love what I do'
- Chris Donat: 'The best part of my job is knowing they are safe in the classroom'
- David Correia, Jr.: 'We can’t forget what it’s like to be a kid'
- Pam Aliotti: 'The kids and the camaraderie with the students keeps me excited and going in the job'
- Suman Chand: 'All these kids want is somebody to listen'
- Ellen Brown: 'MPUSD is such an important part of the community'