Why I Teach Where I Teach
Meet our certificated (teacher) staff members from across the school district.
- Sharon Valencia: 'This is where we're molding them to be the amazing adults they can be'
- Angelica Diaz-Roman: 'I see them as my extended family'
- Franky Morazan: 'I teach because the kids give me life'
- Rebekah Corbishley: 'Belief in themselves will carry them throughout their life'
- Maria Carney: 'I get a lot more family connection'
- Alyssa Mah: 'Hopeful for what the day can bring'
- Michelle Faatuai: 'At the heart of it all, it's always got to be students first'
- Melanie Tanseco: 'They are children first and they have unique needs'
- Rick Mayhew: 'I am more like a counselor for our students than just a PE teacher'
- Kai Esaki: 'To see our students' achievements and to be recognized is really satisfying'
- Lyndsay Piña: 'Their curiosity is infectious'
- Tnaya Scott: 'I do love the work I am doing'
- Brady Shilstone: 'I just really enjoy hanging out with these kids'
- Meghan Armfield-Webb: 'Seaside is just a really great and special place and I’m really proud of it'
- David Collyer: 'I Feel a Special Connection to the Campus and Community'
- Dan Cutler: 'Everyone is Willing to Go the Extra Yard to Help Students'
- RJ Roach: 'Building Positive Relationships with Students'
- Erin Straw: 'I Want Them to Feel Safe, Loved and Recognized for Their Uniqueness'
- Kelly Ventimilia: 'I Love to See Their Wonder and Joy'
- Nicky Williams: 'My Students Push Me to Think Outside the Box'