Early Childhood Education
What is Early Childhood Education
Welcome to MPUSD's Early Childhood Education program. We proudly offer programs and services to two and three year old children at the Monterey Peninsula Unified School District.
Our program incorporates several facets to best meet the needs of families in our learning communities. We are committed to providing enriching Early Childhood Education programming to support families by delivering high quality learning experiences to children.
We offer free (based on income eligibility) and fee-based programs in Marina and Seaside. Children turning age 2 (offered at our Seaside location) or 3 on the day of enrollment can start immediately! Cost is $850 per month for community members and $590 per month for employees of the Monterey Peninsula Unified School District.
- Full-day and half-day preschool in Marina and Seaside
- Classrooms tailored for toddlers (age 2) and pre-school aged students (ages 3 - 4)
- Seamless transition from preschool to kindergarten
- Readiness skills for transitional kindergarten and kindergarten
- Social and emotional skill building
- Language development
- Multicultural education
- Music, arts, crafts
Marina Child Development Center
831 - 384 - 0255
Seaside Child Development Center
831 - 392 - 3456