COVID-19 Guidance and Protocols
Illness and Attendance Guidance from MPUSD Nurses (Updated 10.7.21)
** Interactive COVID-19 suspected or confirmed exposure eDecision tool **
- If your student is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms that are not related to a pre-existing medical condition or is experiencing more severe symptoms than usual, please keep your student at home and notify your school.
- A negative COVID test or doctor's clearance will be required to return to school. Otherwise, your student will have to isolate for 10 days from symptom onset.
- Click here for free COVID-19 Rapid Testing Information
- COVID-19 Exposure Guidance | English or Spanish
- San Jose Mercury News: Q & A: What California's new student vaccine mandate means for your child
- California Becomes First State in Nation to Announce COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Added to List of Required School Vaccinations
- Safe Return to In Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan
Guidance from Monterey County Office of Education (Updated 9.22.2021)