MPUSD continues its path toward implementing a transitional kindergarten - grade 6 model in the 2021-22 school year, as well as exploring TK - Grade 8 models, attendance boundaries, and school consolidations in 2022-23. The district has held staff meetings at various schools at the end of January and early February, and will continue to host stakeholder engagement in community meetings as follows below with links to the virtual meetings.
PowerPoint Presentation may be found HERE.
- Foothill Elementary | February 17 @ 2 p.m. | https://the.mpusd.net/foothilltownhall
- Highland Elementary | February 17 @ 4 p.m. | https://the.mpusd.net/highlandtownhall
- La Mesa Elementary | February 10 @ 3 p.m. | http://the.mpusd.net/lamesatownhall
- Monte Vista Elementary | February 17 @ 5:30 p.m. | http://the.mpusd.net/mvetownhall
- Walter Colton Middle | February 18 @ 6 p.m. | http://the.mpusd.net/wcmstownhall
- Districtwide | February 16 @ 7:15 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. | http://the.mpusd.net/mpusdtownhall (English and Spanish)