Fall Festival Resource Fair
The Monterey Peninsula Unified School District extends beyond your child's classroom and school, and the district invites you to the first ever MPUSD Fall Festival Resource Fair.
The entire community is welcome to attend an engaging and informative evening to learn about everything MPUSD - not just about our schools, but come hear about our myriad of programs and services. We've even reached out to our community partners to highlight their resources in an informal meet and greet “fair” setting. The evening will open up with a 10-minute introduction, and attendees will be released to visit tables to learn about their interested areas of focus.
Complimentary food and childcare, as well as Spanish will be available.
This comprehensive setting is sponsored by MPUSD and the League of United Latin American Citizens-National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Coalition. Multiple community partners have been invited and as of press time, these organizations will participate (list will be updated as more participants confirm):
- Community Human Services
- Community Partnership for Youth
- Harmony at Home
- Monterey Peninsula College
- Restorative Justice Partners, Inc.
- Seaside Youth Resource Center (not yet confirmed)
- Sun Street Centers
- The Village Project
In addition to many of our schools, MPUSD programs and services to be showcased include:
- Adult Education
- Before and After School Programs
- Foster Youth and Homeless Services
- Nutrition Services
- Early Childhood Education and Pre-School Services
- Secondary Learning Initiatives
- Social and Emotional Health
- Special Education
- Teacher Residency Program
- Visual and Performing Arts