Children must be potty-trained and are accepted based on income eligibility requirements. Breakfast is served in the morning program and lunch is served in the afternoon program.
**Please download the form first before filling it out and completing. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org when completed.**
- Application (MUST DOWNLOAD first before filling out form and completing) | English or Spanish
- Fee-Based Application (MUST DOWNLOAD first before filling out form and completing)
- Birth certificate of ALL children or passports
- Proof of immunizations (Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus (DPT); Polio; Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR); Hepatitus B; and Varicella/Chickenpox)
- Physical (less than a year old)
- Current proof of income
- Verification of employment and/or attending school
Contact the Monterey Peninsula Unified School District Early Childhood Education and Family Support Services at:
Seaside Child Development Center
1450 Elm Avenue
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Marina Child Development Center
3066 Lake Drive
Office Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.